Tuesday, December 7, 2010

AGONY!!!!

So in light of the recent medical problems I've had going on, my doctor has suggested putting me on a low GI diet. For those of you unfamiliar with those words, that means a low GLYCEMIC INDEX diet. In other words, no sugar, no breads, no rice, no sweet fruits, no soda, no anything that I deem worthy of eating lately. I used to be very good about the way I ate. I was a walking advertisement for the South Beach diet or cleaning eating, but here lately, I've developed a bit of a sweet tooth. In fact, a very BAD sweet tooth. I would recent have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich than eat a salad. (This is very rare for me!)

That being said, one of the things I've had to cut out because of my torture... I mean, uh, "diet" is diet Dr. Pepper. I live for a Diet Dr. Pepper. Most people drink coffee to wake up in the morning... not me! I drink DDP. And I love it! And not being able to have any of it is A-G-O-N-Y!!!

This diet sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment