Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Chaos...


So I'm about to embark on another weight loss and healthy eating effort, and I thought I would publicly declare my intentions, as a way of keeping me accountable.  Last year I made an effort to not drink alcohol and I lasted much longer than I ever could have imagined I would.  That ended a while back but I think I'm back to wanting to not drink again.  No real reason for the change, I just feel like it doesn't really keep in line with my healthy ideas anymore.

My son is out of school as of tomorrow, so the gym routine is getting ready to start back up again.  Every morning instead of taking my kiddo to school, we'll be heading straight to the YMCA for an hour.  Wish me luck! 

My goal of 1 year from now:  I will weigh 143 lbs (that's 10 pounds less) by June 1st, 2013.  I will also not drink alcohol or soda.  I will eat fruit every single day, no matter what.

I'll be curious to see if I am able to meet or exceed this goal by next year.  Stayed tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment