Saturday, March 2, 2013

Top 5 things I wish I didn't have to do

5.  Workout.  No really, I love to workout because I love the high you get from the endorphins and I am thankful that I did something for myself etc.  But I wish I didn't HAVE to.  I wish I could be in shape and thinner without all the effort involved in keeping a relatively decent figure.

4.  Dry my Hair.  If I decide on the afro, it takes less than 5 minutes.  If I want something resembling smooth, it takes over an hour. 

3.  Shop in Walmart.  Like EVER.  (And I only go in there out of pure necessity).

2.  Write papers.  I never want to write a paper again.  Like EVER.  A friend suggested that I go for an IT degree or certification after I was done with school.  I started laughing so hysterically at the thought that I almost started crying.  When MBA school is done in December, I am never going back.  I don't have a desire to be graded on anything else again in my entire life.  Seriously.  No more suggestions please.  Even if it was well-meaning.

1.  Shave my legs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment