Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I am disgusted.

I'm disgusted that our politicians are such morons.

I'm disgusted that their "plan" to tie funding of Obamacare to the budget bill backfired.

I'm disgusted that the mastermind for this brilliant idea is from North Carolina.

I'm disgusted that the President would instead like to throw stones than negotiate.

I'm disgusted that Obamacare is good enough for the American people, but is in no way good enough for the politicians who voted for it.

I'm disgusted that my husband is one of the government employees that is forced to stay home and not receive a paycheck because of these asinine shenanigans.

I'm disgusted that in 2013 we are moving backwards.

I'm disgusted at everything our government stands for. 

Shame on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment