Friday, January 3, 2014

20 songs that turn 20 years old this year

1. "Buddy Holly" by Weezer
2. "I Swear" by All 4 One
3. "Gin & Juice" by Snoop Doggy Dogg
4. "Crazy" by Aerosmith
5. "Come Out and Play" by The Offspring
6. "I Wanna Be Down" by Brandy
7. "All I Wanna Do" by Sheryl Crow
8. "I'll Make Love to You" by Boyz II Men
9. "Sabotage" by Beastie Boys
10. "Back & Forth" by Aaliyah
11. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John
12. "Zombie" by The Cranberries
13. "Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden
14. "Basket Case" by Green Day
15. "Turn the Beat Around" by Gloria Estefan
16. "Stay (I Missed You)" by Lisa Loeb
17. "I'll Stand By You" by The Pretenders
18. "Come to My Window" by Melissa Etheridge
19. "Hold My Hand" by Hootie and the Blowfish
20. "Cotton Eye Joe" by Rednex

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment: