Monday, June 20, 2011

NIGHTMARE

I had the worst dream last night.  But, it's not the first time I've dreamt this dream.  In fact, I've probably seen this dream at least 10 times over the last 6+ years and every time I wake up the exact same way - in tears.

I dreamt I was sitting on a bench outside of my sister's dorm building in college and we were just talking and laughing.  I mean laughing so hard, I could barely breathe.  Then all at once I remember that Heather is going to die and I started hugging her, sobbing.  I'm sobbing because I'm the only one who knows she's going to die.  And I can't tell her what's wrong and it makes me even more sad. 

I wake up crying in the middle of the night every time I have this dream and last night was no exception.  I woke up at 3am and could not get back to sleep.

I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment