Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pay no attention to the crazy lady cutting flowers off your bushes...

I have the coolest neighbors, hands down.  We have a bit of a friendly rivalry going with our neighbors two doors down, Chris and Jessica.  We both have been partners in crime with the sod saga of two years ago, and have traded yard tips back and forth for the 7 years that we've been neighbors.  But there's one thing I have been envious over for the last several years and I just can't hide it... I cannot grow hydrangeas to save my life, and Chris has the LARGEST, most beautiful hydrangea bush with purple and blue blooms and wow, it's just so pretty

Well he told me to cut some of them and take them home.  So I did.  Aren't they gorgeous!???
I'm so jealous - these are so beautiful.  One day maybe I'll be in the big leauges and can grow these.  I've literally killed 6 of them.  Burnt to a crisp, no matter where I put them.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment