Friday, February 15, 2013

Five for Friday

1.  I tried the "shamrock shake" from McDonalds.  I'm convinced that was a vanilla shake with some really bad green food coloring.  In other words, yuck.  Don't try it.

2.  I'm having my stairwell in my house painted tomorrow.  That might not seem like a big deal and whatnot, but seeing as how I've pretty much painted every single wall in this entire 3,000 square foot house, I wasn't about to climb on a ladder and practically kill myself to finish the stairwell and landing upstairs.  So yeah, it's kind of a big deal that I'm going to be alive for quite a while longer.

3.  I had a spa day with my sister's best friend yesterday.  It might not have been Heather, but it damn sure was the closest thing to actually being with my sister.  I haven't laughed that hard in MONTHS.

4.  I joined weight watchers last week.  I have managed to actually "track" my points for only 4 days.  I somehow lost 4 pounds.  I'd call that a win!

5.  I love comments on my blog.  Are you a blog stalker?  Leave me some love!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. stalk, stalk, stalk, all day long...
    stalk, stalk, stalk, while I sing this song....

    ReplyDelete