Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Beach: A recap





I know, I know.  I've been back for almost a week and haven't posted a single picture from the beach!  Sorry, I've been slammed with work.  So here you go, a ton of pictures, just because.



 The children were able to get into the hot tub a few times because we forgot to close the lid.  Oops, but yay!


We checked out Jockey's Ridge for the first time.  Brier turned around and said "Welcome to Eqypt!"



The boys enjoyed their time on the beach.  They did not enjoy all the pictures I was taking.



So I took selfies instead.


Except this goober.  He loves the beach - and having his picture taken.


Jessica had these awesome cups made for us.  They came in super handy!



Notice the cups?  See... super handy.


We can't wait for the next trip back to the ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment