Thursday, September 19, 2013

The highlight of my day

A good friend of mine told me about Stitch Fix which is an online service that helps you find new styles and fashions, from the comfort of your own home.  Basically, how it works is that you fill out your style profile, show them examples of the kinds of clothes you like and the things you currently wear, then you choose the styles you would like them to send to you.

Their stylists will pick out items they think you’ll love—sometimes a little out of your comfort zone, but that’s part of the fun - and then send them to you.  You try everything on and decide what to keep and what to send back.  Cool right??  

I got my first box in the mail and I can tell you right now, I'm totally hooked.
 (by the way, Leah, this is right up your alley)

If you want to check it out, go HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I applied to do it a while back! And at the time, they only carried stuff through size 12. By the time I got the offer for 16's, like 6 months later I had kind of lost interest. Maybe I'll revisit! :)

    ReplyDelete