Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thank you WiserTogether

Many people ask me if I'm crazy to be working on my MBA while working for a high-growth tech start up.  Most of the time I actually DO think I'm crazy because the stress can be astronomical.  But I think in the back of my mind, I totally knew what I was doing. 

I have had the luxury of using my current situation as a case study for all of the papers I've had to write throughout the course of this program.  And boy were they timely!  From writing a business plan to company mission statements to figuring out a go-to-market strategy for a new product, WiserTogether has been my inspiration. 

So WiserTogether, I dedicate my 4.0 to you!  Thanks for helping me kick ass for the last 3 years and showing me what to do (and often what NOT to do) in the business world.  We're almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment