Monday, December 16, 2013

The happiest place on earth

Well, somehow Jayson and I managed to NOT blow the surprise and to keep our trip to Disney a complete secret until we got to the airport.  We told the boys we were going to pick up Grandpa at the airport and it wasn't until we parked the car and got out that this occurred:



The boys didn't believe me for a solid 5 minutes that yes, WE were actually going to Disney World!  I had to show Brier our tickets for him to finally understand.

Our first day was spent at the Magic Kingdom.  Tyler was big enough to ride every ride this time, and he LOVED Space Mountain and Splash Mountain.  This was a big deal for Jayson too as he'd always waited with Tyler when Brier and I rode the rides, so he got to ride Space Mountain too!

Here's Tyler on the Astro Orbiter:


And Brier and I on Prince Charming's Carousel:


And my favorite photo of the day - this about sums it up!  The look on their faces were priceless!!  (And yes, I got completely drenched on Splash Mountain.  Like, down to my UNDERWEAR.)


The second day we decided to check out the Hollywood Studios again.  We ate at our favorite restaurant for lunch - the Sci Fi Drive In!

  

Tyler and I got lots of selfie time.


And Brier also did the Jedi Training Academy again.  We just finished watching all 6 of the Star Wars movies last weekend, so he was really into it this time.


The last day we spent at EPCOT.  The boys finally enjoyed going through all of the countries and we rode all of the rides more than once.  We had a blast!


We can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment