Thursday, September 23, 2010

25 Things you don't know about me

I love this feature in US Weekly so I thought I would blog my own...

1. I used to hate being late - it was a huge pet peeve of mine. Now I don't care so much. It's not worth a speeding ticket.
2. I live my life in song lyrics. Most of the time they are in my head but every situation is funnier with a musical accompaniment.
3. I'm terrified of guns.
4. I don't eat seafood or beans, and I don't drink milk.
5. I don't have a clue how to put on makeup.
6. I would wear flip flops every day if I felt like I could get away with it.
7. I get compliments on my hair. A LOT.
8. I am a closet Clay Aiken fan. And no, not THAT closet...
9. I've never watched an episode of CSI, Law & Order or Grey's Anatomy.
10. I can recite the ENTIRE munchkin scene from the Wizard of Oz, complete with voices.
11. Chewing ice gives me the shivers.
12. I have a soft spot in my heart for hair bands. Especially Warrant.
13. I think the world would be alot more fun if people would randomly break into a song and dance routine like they do in the musicals.
14. The word "moist" bothers me.
15. If I could live my life over, I would have been a doctor.
16. I make a mean chocolate chip banana bread.
17. I am obsessed with making mix CDs and I think they are the greatest gift on earth.
18. I used to be a majorette.
19. I love dirty jokes.
20. I chew the flavor out of a piece of gum in a matter of minutes.
21. I have yet to be beaten solving a puzzle on Wheel of Fortune. It's not very fun to watch with me.
22. I'm amazing at cornhole.
23. I love boiled peanuts and cheerwine.
24. I think it should be a law that everyone knows how to drive a stick shift car.
25. I think my children have the most beautiful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment