Tuesday, January 18, 2011

25 more things you didn't know about me

1.  I won a bikini contest in 1996.  I swear I only won because I was wearing a thong.
2.  I secretly would love to play the voice of a villain in a Disney movie. 
3.  I practice my villain voice.  Alot. 
4.  I have a new found love for Swiss cheese. 
5.  The Biggest Loser is hands down my favorite TV show of all time.
6.  I've ridden in a blimp before.
7.  If I was ever a stripper, my theme song would be "Fat Bottom Girls."  Good thing I don't have much on top...
8.  I don't really like being a salesperson, but I really like cashing my commission checks.
9.  I could eat Mexican or Japanese food every day of my life. 
10. I can reenact the warehouse scene from Footloose.  If you don't know what this is, ask me about it and I'll show you.
11. I am very affectionate.  I love to snuggle. 
12. I love a good smelling guy. I don't even care who you are. If you are sporting some tasty cologne, you can bet I'm going to sniff you. 
13. My favorite color is purple, but I also love carolina blue.
14. I love wavy arms. There is nothing hotter than a nice pair of biceps.
15. Those semi-animated Charles Schwab commercials weird me out.
16. I figured out the purgatory concept to Lost in the first season.  The series finale was a huge "told you so" moment for me.
17. I won't text while I drive.  It scares me.
18. I can't smoke.  I seem to want to attempt to smoke when I've had too much to drink, and it's not pretty.
19. My favorite part of a wedding is when the groom sees the bride for the first time.  It is always so touching and I cry like a baby.
20. For a solid year, I was convinced I was going to be a naval aviator.  I made my Dad call me Maverick that entire summer.  I still have my aviator glasses he gave me to encourage me to follow my dreams.
21. I watch America's Funniest Home Videos every single Sunday, without fail.
22. I won a hula hooping contest at Hooters when I was 9 years old.
23. I talk to my sister's urn every time I go to my Dad's house. 
24. Butterflies are drawn to me.  I'd like to think it's my sister's way of being with me on Earth still.
25. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment