Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I love mix CDs



I've decided to start a new hobby - making mix CDs for my friends.  Back in college, my friend Pam and I had this one tape that we recorded all of the popular songs off the radio onto and we would listen to it while we were getting to go out to the bars etc.  I can tell you right now that to this day, every time I hear one of the songs that was on that tape, I think of her and I think of all the fun we had!

Since tapes are obsolete now, obviously I will be making mix CDs.  Today I put together my first collection - a compilation of songs from when I was in 8th grade.  Hello 1990!!  I haven't stopped jamming to it yet. 

If you want a mix CD there's only one requirement - you make one for me too!  Let me know if you're game - this could be alot of fun!!

1 comment: