Friday, July 8, 2011

True Story

This morning I had a horrible craving for an apple pie from McDonalds.  Being that I haven't had a shower or even put on clothes at this point this morning, I decided to chance it and go through the drive thru in my pajamas.  Now granted, I managed to put on flip flips and a hoodie, but it's still pretty obvious that I look like I just rolled out of bed. 

Wouldn't you know it, today is the day they got my order wrong.  And by the time I opened up my McGriddle and realized it was a McMuffin (yuck!!) the line for the drive thru was already 10+ cars long.  So instead of waiting, I did what any other human being would have done... I walked into McDonalds... in my pajamas.  Not my proudest moment.

1 comment:

  1. haha, i think if you should feel comfortable ANYWHERE in PJ's...it's McDonalds! :)

    ReplyDelete