Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sometimes...

I couldn't have said it better if I tried.  Of all of the things that have happened in the last week or so, nothing could make me believe this was more true than waking up today without the slightest hint of a wine headache (or God forbid, a HANGOVER).  :)  If you haven't caught on, I've given up drinking for awhile  Maybe even forever.   I haven't made the decision yet - I really enjoy wine too much and I am trying not to overthink things.  I don't know if I have the willpower to never drink anything again.  A friend told me this week that it's a decision you make when you're ready to make it.  Guess what?  I'm not ready.  But I'm considering it.  He's got a pretty good argument in my head...

Either way, I'm liking this new me.  Some changes were necessary.  Some changes HAD to happen.  Some changes I wanted to make but needed a kick in the pants to do it.  Introspection isn't easy, but I think I like what I see.......

No comments:

Post a Comment