Thursday, March 29, 2012

Challenge accepted!

I believe I have mentioned before that my family spends insane amounts of money on eating out at restaurants and fast food joints.  I have no idea why we do this.  I WORK FROM HOME for God's sake, and I know more than most people about nutrition and healthy eating etc.  Fact: I am lazy.  I like to cook but I hate to actually go through the prep and physical act of cooking.  Since I am the one who prepares the meals in this house and actually does the grocery shopping, I decided I would take on this challenge for the month of April and see what happens.  I vow to not eat out in restaurants or stop for fast food for one solid month.  (side note: we are traveling out of town for a wedding on April 14th - I can't get around that one).  I am curious to see not only what happens in our bank account, but I also want to see what happens on the scale.  So Sunday morning I will be weighing in for a starting weight.  Wish us luck!  This will be harder on me than anyone else.  Guess I better sharpen the knives, shine the pans, and get my big girl panties on.  Challenge accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment