Friday, April 27, 2012

Five Fact Friday

1.  I am currently in Chicago, and surprise surprise, it's cold as shit here.  They had 70s and 80s for the entire month of March, and as soon as I come to town, it turns into a rainy, cold winter again.  Lucky me.

2.  I don't sleep well when I'm traveling.  I sleep REALLY well!  Who would have thought that hotel mattresses would be better than the one we have at home.  Man, I need to buy a new mattress.  And some good feather pillows.  It probably also helped that I had the entire bed to myself...

3.  I spent a few days this week talking with friends and family who were grieving over a loss.  I don't ever mind doing that - I think it's important to talk to people who care and who really understand because they've been there, but every time this happens it reminds me of the missing piece in my life.  I wish there was a way to help without going back down that road and remembering my own sadness and loss.  Sigh.

4.  I'm going to be hanging out in the Chicago airport for three hours today.  Can someone say fun??  If you are online, send me a note and keep me company.  :)

5.  I'm listening to the Thong Song on my iPod.  Remember Sisqo?  She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck, thighs like what, what what...  Sheer poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment