Wednesday, April 4, 2012

No eating in restaurants

So it's day four of not eating in restaurants/fast food and I have to tell you, it's totally killing me.  Not only am I having to actually cook every day for a month, I am having to put thought into what we are going to eat instead of giving in and taking the kids to Chilis! 

I wanted to share something though...  this is what has been happening on the scale over the last few days.  I haven't made any other changes, just not going through the drive thru or taking the family out to eat.  It's astounding.

Day 1: Sunday (after a solid week of eating every meal out of the house because Jayson was traveling and I wasn't about to cook just for me).  Hello fat ass.  For the record, this is the most I have weighed in over a year.  Yikes.

Day 2: Monday


Day 3: Tuesday (and dying for a Mt Dew)


Day 4: Wednesday


That's 4 pounds in 4 days.  Still think your drive thru habit is only hurting your pocketbook?

No comments:

Post a Comment