Friday, April 15, 2011

So much for the diet..

I am working out of my company's DC location this week and the best part of coming to town (aside from catching up with friends etc!) is the fact that our office is located directly above Georgetown Cupcake.  If you weren't aware, they have their own show on TLC called DC Cupcakes, and the place is VERY popular.  And why wouldn't they be??  Their cupcakes are amazing!  So far since I've been here, I've had a key lime, chocolate banana, red velvet and 2 cherry blossom cupcakes.  Just totalling up the calories in those 5 cupcakes is giving me an anxiety attack.   Oh well, they are worth every single one...  :)

1 comment:

  1. i feel your pain! i just worked our company's Walk for the Cure bake sale for two hours! it was WOAH difficult to not try the samples!

    ReplyDelete