Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random thoughts during my run today

In an effort to clear my head this morning I went to the lake for a run.  The running commentary in my head was so loud, I would have given anything to shut it off!  Here is a brief synopsis of what that was like:

- why is my job not going like I want it to? or like I NEED it to?
- why can't I find a different job instead?
- how in the hell is that woman pushing two toddlers in a jogging stroller, uphill, and she's still managing to pass me running?
- that's the ugliest dog I've ever seen
- no, scratch that.  THAT's the ugliest dog I've ever seen
- how in the world am I ever going to run 26 miles?  2 miles seems like a long run... I'd have to do this 13 more times!
- why is my life falling apart?  what can I do to fix it?
- why am I having such a hard time lately?

Seriously, it was so frustrating.  I just wanted to listen to the music and just be out in nature.  I guess I'll have to try again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment