Tuesday, April 9, 2013

True Confession Tuesday

1.  My left eye doesn't like whatever pollen has let loose over the last few days.  Spring came in with a vengeance and my eye keeps watering and it's driving me nuts!  Claritin isn't working and I can't take Benadryl unless it's ok to sleep facedown and drool on my desk.  Yeah, didn't think so.

2.  I haven't backed up my work computer since SEPTEMBER.  Omg if Erik (my CTO) reads this he's going to kill me.  It wasn't until he mentioned this morning "put that document on the wiki so that your computer doesn't crash and you don't lose everything all over again" that it put the fear of God into me.   Don't worry Erik, I'm backed up and have a calendar notice to do it every week.  Whew!

3.  I went back to my favorite gym today.  I didn't see anyone I knew and it made me sad.  I'm actually afraid to go back to the other gym to cancel my membership - they are so friendly and nice in there and I don't want to hurt their feelings!

4.  Day 5 of NO SODA and I'm about to flip my shit.  Good lord, what I wouldn't do for a Diet Dr Pepper right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment