Sunday, April 28, 2013

Woo HOO I'm rich! Alert the media!

I am Mr.Wang Xiuying, Executive Director & Chief financial
 Officer of a bank here in Hong Kong. A deceased customer of 
our bank died with his entire family  in a motor accident that 
occur in Mainland China and had Left behind a deposit in our 
bank. In the record there is no known successor to this deposit 
of the deceased who died without a will. I have contacted you to 
assist in distributing the money left behind before it is 
confiscated or declared unserviceable by our bank. The 
bank has issued a notice to contact the next of kin, or the 
account will be confiscated. I will like you to acknowledge the 
receipt of this email as soon as possible via my private 
email xiuyingwang@rogers.com. 
 
 
Please  treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity if you 
are interested in working with me contact me through my 
private email. 
 
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
 
 
Kind Regards,
Mr.Wang Xiuying
 
 
I can't believe people still are attempting emails like this.   

No comments:

Post a Comment