Thursday, August 25, 2011

Concert review

So the Britney concert last night was a lot of fun with my girls.  We had pretty good seats - the stage was dead ahead of us and we were on the lower level.  I have never seen so many gay men in one place at one time though.  And I make this observation because those boys were having a GREAT time!

Here's half of our group...
I want to mention that DJ Pauly D "opened" up the show.  A DJ "opened" a concert???  It was so bizarre having a guy standing there with his tables and thinking he was actually entertaining the crowd.  It was awkward and I was not a fan.  But, I still managed to get in a fist pump or two with Heather...
Here's my list of popular Britney songs she did not perform:
- Lucky
- Oops I did it again
- You Drive me Crazy
- Sometimes
- Circus
- Me Against the Music
- Stronger
- From the Bottom of my Broken Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment