Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Four more days

I need a break.  I need a vacation.  Thank goodness Saturday is coming soon.  I am so ready to kick back and not worry about work.  I am ready to not have to worry about taking care of my dogs.  And I am ready to not have to be mommy 100% of the time.  I'm ready for laughing so hard my belly hurts.  I'm ready for bonding with a good friend.  I'm ready for hanging out with two of my favorite people, with our families all together, and having a really great time.  I'm ready for the hot tub!  I'm ready to not wear make up and to hang around in a bikini all day long.  I'm ready for the sun on my face and a breeze through my hair.  I'm ready for trying new wine with someone who knows a bit about wine.  I'm ready for reconnecting with friends and family we haven't seen in 5 years.  I'm also ready for making memories with my own family.

Four more days...  my refuge calls...

No comments:

Post a Comment