Monday, August 29, 2011

Shoot me now!

I made a cardinal error this morning.  I actually thought going to WalMart was a good idea.  Look at this place...

This was what the shelves at the check out looked like.  I mean, were they ROBBED?  Oh no, it is always like that because WalMart is a $hit hole.  My son asked me why it was a mess in there and I just started laughing. 

I guess I am a snob.  I figure if I am going to spend my money at your store, I expect the place to NOT be in complete disarray.  That's why I don't shop at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or any of the other places that you have to sift through the crap to find what you came for.

It was absolute chaos in WalMart on a monday morning.  There were children running around ALL OVER THE PLACE.  Where in the hell were their parents?  And the place was a mess - none of the shelves were in order.  Everything looked like the picture above.  Oh, and this particular WalMart has 36 checkout lanes.  TWO of them were open.  Yep, you read that right - TWO.  It's a rare event that I ever go to WalMart, but this morning I happened to need something from the pharmacy area and Target wasn't open yet.  Next time, I will wait until Target opens.  WalMart is disgusting and I refuse to go back in unless it's an absolute emergency.  And like 2am.  On a Sunday.  When hopefully no one is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment