Friday, August 12, 2011

Just thought you should know

Friday confessional


-There are days I wish I hadn't gone back to work.  I miss being with my boys every day and having my priorities revolve around laundry and nap times.
- I love reality TV.  But not those stupid shows with "real" housewives and crap.  I love reality competitions!  Like Big Brother, the Bachelor, the Biggest Loser.  I love being sucked into a show and needing to follow what happens every week.
- I despise nicknames and when guys call each other by nicknames they have had since they were 8 years old.  If you introduce me to your friend "Stick" or "Zombo" or something else retarded, I will ask them what their mother named them and call them that for the rest of their life.
- I think there are two kinds of people in this world: those that enjoy music and the emotion behind it, and those that don't pay attention to anything.  Songs move me to tears - I cry a lot because of music.
- I stopped listening to country music a few years ago because of the previous comment.
- I know I chose the wrong profession, and I can't get out of it.  It's one of my biggest (and constant) regrets.
-I took my guitar out of the closet finally.  I think I haven't tried to learn how to play it yet because I'm not willing to give up my fake nails yet. 
-I haven't been to the beach in over a month.  I can tell it's starting to bother me in that I was debating this morning whether or not I could get a wireless signal for my laptop on the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment