Friday, September 23, 2011

Just an update

I feel like I spend so much time on this blog complaining about stuff.  Maybe that's what my blog was intended for - to let me get things off my chest and to talk about things when I need to.  I wanted to take a minute and just give an overall update on life in general.

Life is good!!

My husband and I are doing really great lately - in fact, we are getting along better now than we have in our entire marriage.  Thank God for answering prayers.  I'm glad I hung in there.

My children are so wonderful - they are very well behaved and truly love each other and they bring so much joy into my life.  I couldn't imagine my life without them and I am so blessed to be their mother.

My job is fantastic.  I didn't think I would ever say that about where I work, but I am honestly so very happy with where life has taken my career.  I am loving the client management side of the business - I have so many balls up in the air right now though...  but busy is better than bored any day of the week.

My schoolwork is going well too.  I managed to make it through Accounting and I've maintained my 4.0 GPA.  I really hope I'm able to make it another 5 classes with all As.  Maybe it will make up for all of the partying I did at UNC...?  (Yeah probably not)

I hope things continue down this happy road.  I had high hopes for 2011 and the first 6 months of this year pretty much sucked ass.  I've still got time to turn it all around.  :)

1 comment: