Monday, September 19, 2011

Vent of the day

How on earth do I always pick the perfume that isn't going to be a good seller and will ultimately be discontinued???  It happened to me AGAIN!   This is probably the 5th time it's happened and this time I am very sad.

I went shopping on Friday (I've started shopping for Christmas) and I had run out of Coolwater for women.  So I headed on over to the perfume counter to check out the price and decide if I wanted to get it now or wait until next summer... 

"It's been discontinued," the sales lady told me.  SAY WHAT?!?!?!    I have been wearing this perfume every summer since 1995 or so.  OK so maybe I'm weird, I change my perfume with the seasons.  Vanilla anything in the winter, Love Spell in the spring, Coolwater in the summer and Heavenly in the fall.  What am I going to do now?  I need my "blue" flavored summer fragrance! 

I feel like I'm in mourning...

No comments:

Post a Comment