Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OK I think I'm ready

I have come to terms with the fact that I cannot grow fingernails.  Like at all.  Mine are just nubs.  And I don't want to pay for fake nails anymore.  It's silly and unnecessary. 

So I think it's finally time to go ahead and sign up for guitar lessons!  I know that is lame, but that is honestly the only thing that has been holding me back from signing up.  I know my hands are going to get torn up and will probably get completely beaten up the first week alone, but it's more important to me to finally conquer this.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. It will be MUCH longer than the first week darling....if you are doing it right, weeks and weeks...and weeks.... Good luck though. I am thinking of buying a new guitar myself....I think it is time to move back to electric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited - I've had a guitar for 5 years and I don't have a clue how to play it.

    ReplyDelete