Thursday, February 16, 2012

I must have been crazy

I'm sitting here in the airport in Philadelphia, waiting for the last flight out to Raleigh, and I'm sitting here wondering how in the world I did this multiple times a week.  I mean yes, I am a pro at getting through security.  I know the drill for getting on and off the plane, I never check a bag, I'm good at packing etc.  But how in the hell did I EVER deal with the frustration that accompanies every aspect of airline travel?

I have spent time on here complaining before about US Airways.  Well, to be honest, I have spent my last dime with them.  I only flew on that airline because I didn't know what other airlines flew into Elmira, NY.  Well, I now know that Delta flies there too.  SO, moving forward, for the one time a year I visit upstate NY, I will be flying Delta.  US Airways can suck it.  And I mean that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment