Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sigh...

I wish I knew how to detach sometimes and to not worry about other people.  In the span of 10 minutes I learned of a friend's extreme sadness and another friend's medical mysteries.  And it worries me because I am a realist and I am always prepare for the worst, even if I hope for the best.  And I hate hate HATE feeling helpless and knowing that there's absolutely nothing I can do to help either one of them.

Sigh...

How do heartless people live like this where they can hear about something a friend is going through and not FEEL for them?  I wish I knew.  My immediate instinct is to want to wrap them up in a big hug, kiss their forehead and tell them it will be OK.  But how do I know it will be?  I don't, and that sucks.

In the meantime, I will continue to say silent prayers for those who need them.  Positive thoughts and thinking go a long way.  Hang in there guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment