Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Times have certainly changed

One year ago I was working part-time and wondering if I would have a job at the end of the month.
Two years ago I was FUNemployed and enjoying being a stay at home mom.
Three years ago I was pregnant, traveling all the time for work, and generally stressed out as hell.
Four years ago I was on a cruise with 101 of our friends.
Five years ago I was living in Washington DC and miserable out of my fucking mind.
Six years ago I was working at Global Knowledge on the inside sales team, and not really caring about much of anything.
Seven years ago I was pregnant was Brier and was coping with the immediate fallout of my sisters death.
Eight years ago we had just bought our house and were beginning construction and the start of our married life.
Nine years ago I was newly engaged.
Ten years ago I was young and hot (I kid, I kid) and in the beginning stages of a relationship with a guy who turned out to be a loser.

Life changes in an instant.  I wonder what my next ten years will hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment