Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bryan Adams : a review

First of all, I need to thank my awesome friend Leah Greenwood for buying tickets and taking me to see Bryan Adams last night.  I have seen him in concert once before and he was awesome, and this show was definitely on par with my expectations.

Here we are before the show started.  We were some of the youngest folks there, which was a bit scary at first.  Little did we know this was going to be a mellow, sit-down-and-just-listen kind of concert.


Bryan Adams was great.  He played so many songs I had forgotten about.  The tour was called the Bare Bones Tour, and that pretty much summed it up.  Bryan, a guitar and on certain songs he brought out his piano player.  I have to tell you, there is NOTHING like live music to rekindle your desire to want to learn to play.  I got fired up all over again to learn piano.  And now I can't wait to finish MBA school so that I have some time and mental capacity to devote to learning the guitar.

He sang the most beautiful version of Heaven last night.


After the show, we swung by this little dive bar called the Goat that I've been meaning to check out for a year or so now.  It was so much fun!  We even ran into Leah's friend Amber there.  Aren't we cute?


What a great night with great company.  THANK YOU LEAH!  Love you!

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYY! Great times! Great friends! Great hair! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you ladies had some fun.

    ReplyDelete