Friday, January 11, 2013

My musical tastes

So it's pretty obvious that I like all kinds of music, but I had a good laugh today when I looked at the "Recently Added" playlist on my iTunes account.  I have a habit of pulling up Shazam on my phone when I'm in the car, getting the name and artist of a song I haven't heard in forever and downloading it right then and there.  And then FORGETTING I did that.  So this was the list of the most recent 5 songs I downloaded using this method:

1.  C'est La Vie - B*Witched (I downloaded this on accident.  Thought it was a different song.  But heyyyyy 90s pop!)

2.  Walk it Out - Unk  (I'm so ghetto)

3.  She's like the Wind - Patrick Swayze  (I blame ABCFamily of this one.  I saw the movie, and I love this song.)

4.  Ohio (Come back to Texas) - Bowling for Soup (XM Radio made me do it.)

5.  In the Meantime - Spacehog  (90s nostalgia at it's finest - oh and I never knew the name of this one.)   Ooooooooo-ooooooo-ooooohhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment