Friday, January 11, 2013

Five for Friday

1.  My husband just found out that he's going to be able to work from home more frequently.  Which means we really truly might be able to move to the coast... and soon!  YAY!!

2.  I still haven't put my Christmas stuff away.  It's sitting in the dining room and all over Tyler's room.  The clutter is beginning to drive me insane and this is the FIRST THING that's going to happen tomorrow morning. 

3.  I'm fat.  I have started working out.  I have stopped drinking soda.  But I"m still fat.  The scale has only budged two pounds, despite my efforts.  Sigh... I guess that means I have to stop eating like a 400 pound man.  DAMMIT.

4.  I have 9 months until I'm supposed to run a half marathon.  I haven't started training at all.  Like not even a little bit.  The last thing I want to do right now is put on a pair of running shoes and run anything more than a mile.  I guess I better get started though because I know Summer is counting on me. 

5.  I miss being tan.   I feel very ugly lately because I'm so pale and pasty.  I know that's lame and you're probably rolling your eyes, but wow, who would have guessed self-esteem could be tied to something so ridiculously bad for you?  And please don't suggest me getting a spray tan - no thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment