Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Fact Friday


1.  I love to drive with my shoes off, especially on long drives.  I know it's illegal, but I guess I'm just a beach girl at heart and I would prefer to be barefoot my entire life.  I have noticed though that I tend to drive with only my big toe when I do this.  Yeah, I know...I'm weird.

2.  I hate carrying coins in my wallet or purse.  I try to keep them in the center console in my car because I am obsessed with paying with correct change when I go through a drive-thru.  OBSESSED.

3. I find it next to impossible to drink frozen drinks.  This includes margaritas, milkshakes, daiquiris, you name it.  They don't give me brain freezes, but they make my throat freeze up and it's so painful it makes me cry.  This problem hasn't stopped me from trying to drink them though.

4.  I rearrange the furniture in my house multiple times a year.  My office is completely torn apart right now because I am reorganizing my file drawers and desk.  I have already moved around all of the furniture in my living room and the boys' rooms are next.

5.  I am fluent in movie quotes.  It drives some people crazy, but I love it when someone says one back to me.  LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment