Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Check In - I'm a day late


***side note - I know I keep taking these ideas from Leah, but these posts are keeping my mind off other things***
 
 
Obsessing over: the state of my house right now.  A friend is coming to do some electrical work and I'm hoping there's no reason he has to go upstairs.  It looks like a bomb went off in the playroom alone.  And there's laundry EVERYWHERE.
 
Working on: This blog post.  Duh.

Thinking about: Things that I shouldn't be.  Dangit past - please stay where you belong!

Anticipating: The ONE HOUR foot massage I'm going to get at lunchtime tomorrow.  Thank you hubby!

Listening to: The dryer, every 5 minutes, beeping to remind me the clothes are dry.

Drinking:Nothing.  Oops - better get on that.

Wishing:  ..."still, for one more day with you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment