Friday, December 9, 2011

My inaugural 5 Fact Friday

I'm stealing this from Leah because I love this concept...
1.  I'm still in my pajamas.  Yes I drove my son to school like this.  Don't judge.

2.  I have eaten nothing but creme de menthe Hershey kisses today.  And the bag MAY or MAY NOT be completely finished now.

3.    I completely embarrassed myself on a conference call this morning when I assumed that the person on the phone knew who I was because we had spoken before.  Um, what are the chances that there are two people in different cities (in the same role) with the exact same (completely uncommon) name??

4.  Even though I have seen all of the movies, I just bought the first two Harry Potter books.  For myself.  I'm dying to know all of the other stuff that they left out of the movie or that they just assumed people would pick up on.  The books are always better.

5.  I have 4 groupons that I've bought that I still haven't used yet.  For golf, carpet cleaning, hot yoga, and pole dancing.  Yes, pole dancing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment