Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Reading

I haven't had the chance to read for fun lately because of all the chapters I've had to read for my MBA classes, so imagine how happy I was to get the chance to start reading whatever I wanted to this past week.  In the last 7 days, I have finished Happy Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Happy Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.  I know what you're thinking - those are kids books.  Um no, they aren't.  If you have ever read any of them, they are not written for children.  I have loved the movies because I watched them with my 6 year old son, but I wanted to know the rest of the story.  What did the movies leave out?  And by the way, the movies left out A LOT. 

What books have you read lately?  Anything good you'd recommend??

2 comments:

  1. If you haven't already (and i know everyone has)....read the Stieg Larsson trilogy....they are NOT overrated. They are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... not sure those would really be my style. I'll give it a try though.

    ReplyDelete