Friday, February 7, 2014

Five for Friday

Sorry Leah, but I always steal your post idea.


1.  I am so far beyond even attempting to hide my disdain for all of the bullshit going on at work today.  My attitude sucks and even I am surprised by it lately.  It's time for me to move on.  Seriously.

2.  I am hungry.  I have no idea what I'm cooking for dinner.

3.  Tomorrow is my first "cleanse" day on this Isagenix stuff.   I am terrified.  Scratch that - I am scared shitless.  Pray for me.

4.  I think I am going to watch the Opening Ceremonies from the comfort of my own bed and pass out around 8:15pm tonight.

5.  My only plans this weekend include making the decorations for my sister-in-laws baby shower next weekend and cleaning my office.  Man that's beautiful.  Do you think they miss me at Panera yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment