Monday, February 24, 2014

Skiing Recap

I took Brier to Boone on Friday after I picked him up from school and we had a "Mommy and Me" date to go skiing (first time for him!) on Saturday.  I didn't tell Brier where we were going for the first hour of our trip and it only made the suspense of it all that much more fun!

He looked like he had done this a million times already...


Here we are getting our lift tickets - He's so excited!


We arrived at Sugar Mountain pretty early on Saturday morning and I got Brier signed up for a lesson.



 
 He did great!  He was ready to go and we headed up the mountain!

 
It ended up getting up to 60 degrees in the sunshine.  We were sweating like crazy!


Here he is going down the mountain.  How awesome am I that I can film and ski without falling down?  Woo hoo!


We were exhausted by the end of the day!  What a great time!  I can't wait to do it again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment