Friday, February 28, 2014

Observations

The lounge of the car dealership is an interesting place to spend your Friday morning.  I had an appointment to get my car serviced (just an oil change - hooray me for my proactiveness!) and I'm trying not to overhear this gentleman's conversation sitting three seats over from me.  He somehow has "lost" almost a half a million dollars.  And the entire lounge here can't help but be invested in whether or not he finds this money.  He's made at least 10 phone calls trying to track it down.

A few observations:

1.  What does this man even do for a living that he has $13M in the bank?

2.  Can I get a job there?

3.  If I was his accountant, I would have been fired for this mishap.

4.  I totally hope he finds the money.

5.  I also hope he decides that money isn't everything and when he finds the missing money, donates it to charity!  (a girl can dream right?)

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment