Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Fact Friday

1.  My entire body from my belly button to my thighs is so sore right now.  Who would have thought that YOGA would be that intense?  I am taking a break from P90x today and will walk 2 miles to try to stretch out a bit.  Yoga.  Intense!

2.  I'm buying a new computer soon.  I am torn between an iMac and a MacBook.  I'm finally going to get an Apple because most of what I use my computer for is pictures and music, which clearly that company has figured out.  The difference between the desktop and the laptop is $1000.  Big difference!  If you have one or the other, I'd love to hear your reasons of why you bought it.  It may help me make my decision!

3.  Today is my husband's birthday.  Jayson turns 38 this year.  As a joke, I bought him a box of Just For Men haircolor.  hehehe  I'm going straight to hell!

4.  I'm going up to visit DC next week for work and I'm actually excited about going this time.  I'm going to get to spend some time with one of my closest friends and I'm looking forward to that more than anything.  Why is it that the people I love the most live MILES away?  It's like it's a cruel joke or something...

5.  I really don't want to work today.  I mean REALLY don't want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment