Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm a Chi-liever!

So I'm not what you would call an "early adopter" of technology.  I finally got an iPhone this year.  I'm working on getting an iMac this month.  I don't use twitter, etc.  But I finally caved in and let my husband buy me a Chi flat iron for christmas.  I had tried a friend's Chi at the beach this past summer and thought it was pretty awesome. 

For the record, these "implements" are over $150.  That was my reservation - why in the hell would I pay that much money for something for my HAIR?!  Well, the results are below.  HOLY CRAP.

Picture 1: Blow dry my hair with reckless abandon.  No round brush, head flipped over, etc.  (for the record, if you have curly hair, this is UNHEARD of).


Picture 2: Just call me slick!  Oh yeah, and ignore that white patch - I've had grey hair since I was 16.  Time to get my roots done!


Picture 3: The view from the back.  Holy crap my hair is getting long.  Wow, it's so straight..


Picture 4:  I can't get over how much I look like my mom in the 70s.  Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. my best friend got me a chi for my bday 2 yrs ago. i'll NEVER go back. cuts your getting ready time in half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! (JWA)

    ReplyDelete