Monday, January 9, 2012

Wow, I am blessed

I have the best friends in the world.  I had a great time hanging out with one of my best friends (and his wife - she's awesome!) this weekend, and I just got a note from another friend telling me I was beautiful - especially on a day like today when I haven't even gotten out of my workout clothes. 

It's little moments like these that are completely unexpected and make me realize just how blessed I am to have the people that are in my life.  The ones who cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.  Who quote movie lines because they know I love it. The ones who help with the kids when we need it.  The ones who send little messages all throughout the day with support and love.  The ones who leave silly voicemails and texts and posts on my blog and on facebook. Wow, I am a lucky girl.

Just wanted to say thank you and it doesn't go unnoticed.  You guys are amazing and I love you.  I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment