Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Red String of Fate

“According to the myth, the gods tie an invisible red string around the little finger of people who are destined to be soul mates and will one day marry each other.” It can get twisted and knotted..but it will never be broken."

 This would definitely explain a lot when it comes to Jayson and I.  I definitely believe we were destined to meet.  I know it seems "out there" and a little far-fetched, but when you hear the story about how we met, how many mutual friends we have (in other states etc), it was like God and the universe knew we were supposed to be together.  Sigh... I love that idea.  :)

(oh and ps, I found this on Leah's tumblr today)

1 comment:

  1. Leah must have watched Touch last week with Kiefer Sutherland because the whole backstory to the tv show revolves around the Red String theory and how people are fated to meet :)

    ReplyDelete