Friday, July 30, 2010

Feeling sad today

Normally the sight of a butterfly makes me smile. It makes me think of my sister. I see them everywhere lately as the summer is winding down and they are all starting to migrate south. But today it makes me think about how much I miss her and how badly I wish she was still here. I'm feeling really sad today.

I was pulling weeds out front this morning (my usual activity for pent up anger and frustration) when this little guy came by to say hello. Thank goodness my camera was just a step inside the front door so I could snap a picture!


I can't help but wonder sometimes if God makes it possible for loved ones to come back and check on us from time to time and disguises them like this. I'd like to think that's definitely possible. Maybe God knew I needed to see her today...

No comments:

Post a Comment