Monday, July 26, 2010

One thing, one one thing leads to anooooother

Yeah so I thought it would be a good idea this morning to take a nice little run at lunchtime. Sounds pretty harmless right? Watch this trainwreck chain of events unfold...

Bad decision #1: It's 100 degrees out with a heat index of 105 and blistering, blinding sunshine. I forgot my sunglasses. DANG.

Stupid idea #2: In my haste to leave the house, I forgot to bring something to drink...water, gatorade, anything. And I didn't realize it until I got back to the car. CRAP!

Obviously rational decision #3: I was starving when I was done and the closest food to the lake was Arbys... One big beef and cheddar, curly fries and the largest Mt Dew this side of the Mason-Dixon line later, I just negated my entire reason for working out. DAMMIT.

So now I'm sitting in my office, behind my computer again, sweaty, uncomfortably full and overheated. $#!+

1 comment: